How would I make my own Java Applet or Adobe Flash?

I've been working on a website and I want to make it awesome. So can someone tell me how I can do that using Microsoft FrontPage.

Favorite Answer

First of all, I'd recommend chucking FrontPage and using Dreamweaver or GoLive to author your web pages.

And good call on the Flash interface, but again, you'll need Adobe's Flash software. With it, you'll be able to construct some very interesting, usable, navigable pages (not blinking things like the other respondent mentioned…) that will allow you to present content in its best possible light.

Good luck, but use the right software!

Source(s): Personal experience.

FrontPage does not author Flash swf files, or make Java applications.

To make Java programs, you must learn to program in the Java language, and write the code for a Java applet in an environment that permits you do this, like Eclipse, the NetBeans SDK, or Borland JBuilder.

To author Flash, you need Adobe Flash Professional

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/flashpro/

By the way, you do not need flashing, blinking... things... to make a website "awesome." Far more impressive for most users is a clean, simple to use interface where everything is right there and easy to find, without all the blinky, scrolling eyesores.

read the manual. for a java Applet you will also need to have the Java SDK from sun to build your applet.