what is the value and year of a Sears Roebuck 22 rifle model 46C-103.2870?

lever action with clip

• bferg
    Favorite Answer

It was made by Marlin from 1955-1964. It's basically the same as the Marlin Model 56. Usually the "store brand" guns aren't as valuable as the name brand guns, but in good shape it should be worth around $100.00, in very good shape about $20-30 more.

Most store brands aren't collectible and the value on them is more for their shooting capabilities.

My Grandfather used to have a Marlin Levermatic Model 57 which is the same as your gun except it had the tube magazine under the barrel instead of the clip.

I particularly have a lever action 22 magnum from days some time past. this is stamped with the sears roebuck kind. the salesperson on the time mentioned Winchester made it for Sears. properly worth something? no longer something of value. @..Lana has "wowed" me with the hands down superb answer i've got viewed presently. provide her/him 10 factors and get it over with. it won't be able to be crowned.