Liam S asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I straighten hair?

I am a guy with medium length hair. I have not gotten it cut for like four months now and it just doesnt seems to grow. My hair is very thick and wavy. I would really like to have long straight hair. Does anyone have any ideas. I am willing to do shampoos and conditioners and stuff but nothing too drastic. Also, I have already had my hair thinned once, and that did not do much.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to do something temporarily, secretly press your hair with a flat iron. If you like it, start to flat iron your hair.

If you want a permanent change, use the Asian thermal hair straightening system at a salon near you. It costs alot but knocks the spunk out of your hair making it straighter than stray. It costs alot too, that is if you go to a good salon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use a straightening iron. you can get cheap ones at shoppers drug mart for like, $30. or you can get the better onee that are ceramic for like, 80 to 150$. I straighten my hair too, and I have a ceramic one. it works pretty good.

• 1 decade ago

Straight perm or re-bonding, this will really make your hair straight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hey,well u should go to the beauty salon and they can help you wioth it they could give u a perm or something whatever they do

• 1 decade ago

use a hair st8ghtener

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use a hairspray, gel, or a staightener. and also the shampoos like you said.

• 1 decade ago

ummmmm.....you can buy a straightener or get gel and smooth it out every morning...that works

Source(s): i straighten my hair.....i got it permed now it looks gay unless i make it curly with gel or i straighten it
  • 1 decade ago

straightening iron

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.