Liam S asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I straighten hair?

I am a guy with medium length hair. I have not gotten it cut for like four months now and it just doesnt seems to grow. My hair is very thick and wavy. I would really like to have long straight hair. Does anyone have any ideas. I am willing to do shampoos and conditioners and stuff but nothing too drastic. Also, I have already had my hair thinned once, and that did not do much.

Favorite Answer

If you want to do something temporarily, secretly press your hair with a flat iron. If you like it, start to flat iron your hair.

If you want a permanent change, use the Asian thermal hair straightening system at a salon near you. It costs alot but knocks the spunk out of your hair making it straighter than stray. It costs alot too, that is if you go to a good salon.

use a straightening iron. you can get cheap ones at shoppers drug mart for like, $30. or you can get the better onee that are ceramic for like, 80 to 150$. I straighten my hair too, and I have a ceramic one. it works pretty good.

Straight perm or re-bonding, this will really make your hair straight

hey,well u should go to the beauty salon and they can help you wioth it they could give u a perm or something whatever they do

use a hair st8ghtener

use a hairspray, gel, or a staightener. and also the shampoos like you said.

ummmmm.....you can buy a straightener or get gel and smooth it out every morning...that works

Source(s): i straighten my hair.....i got it permed now it looks gay unless i make it curly with gel or i straighten it

straightening iron