Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

should i dye it or not ..... now that my hair is orange??

I have recently tried dying my hair blonde not knowning what i was goin to do and unfortunately it turned a tint of orange but isnt completly orange ( the longer parts of my hair are still light brownish ) and i really dont like it im not exactly sure i was hoping it would turn out like but i cannot go to school like this and i wanna just dye it to a darkbrown which i have done b4 so i know looks fine...... what should i do ??????

Favorite Answer

Dye it back to dark brown using a permanent colour. And stop trying to go blonde until you have cut off all your previously coloured hair. That means letting your own hair grow out for a minimum of 3" and then getting all the previously dyed stuff cut off.

Then, if you still want to go blonde, have a professional do it.

I think you should go to a salon to have it professionally fixed. I know when I tried to dye my hair at home, it turned out a wreck. When I tried to fix it, it got worse and I had to cut if all off. It took a very long time for it to grow back...

get feria shimmering sands dark blonde 70 and color over it!!!!!!!! but realisticly you should go to the salon and get it toned it cost about $20 dollars than condition it by puting conditioner on you hair than covering it with a shower cap and leaving it on for 30 minutes than rinse it with cool water!!!

i think u should go to any hair website and look to see what u want to do with ur hair first

you need to goto a salon