Christmas Gift??

I am "casually" dating this girl. She is 25. She and I just got out of long relationships and want to take it slow. What should I get her that wouldn't push things too fast? She has expensive taste but I do not have alot of $$.

Favorite Answer

Tix for two (you and her) to a play in town. It sets you up for another date, make sure it's something you'd enjoy too.

Likewise, you can draw a coupon in a card offering dinner for two (valid only with you) at a nice, upscale restaurant. Again, it gets the two of you back together and you get some use out of the gift yourself.

• jess l

Christmas is so tough! Maybe she would enjoy if you dod something, other than buying something.....like cooking a romantic dinner for her and setting the table nicely, and give her a candlelit dinner? I usually go to secondhand shops and get wine glasses for as little as a few dollars! Enough looking around will get you some matching china, too! Then you could custom burn her some music that you know the two of you like and set up the living room for a romantic dance. Present her with chocolates at dinner, a dress and some shoes to wear for the dance....or something similar to this idea. Sometimes 'giving' her something is much better than 'getting' her something!

good luck!!!

A practical gift. Something she could use. A bag or a book desk stand, or an alarm clock, or a desk organizer, or if you want to be more romantic, a photo album with the first pages filled with both of your pictures; or a negligee...but the material thing is not what really matters, it is the thought and love that goes with it. Don't forget to write this down or say it.

Get her Godiva chocolates they are around $25 to $50 and they are very expensive taste.

• ?

Maybe get her a gift certificate for a place that she really loves. You aren't obligated to get her anything like jewelry since you are just casually dating.

I'm sure she wouldn't want you to spend a lot of money if you don't have it. How about you get her a really good book? FInd out what she likes to read and get her something along those lines. Good luck.

Well there's a secret of getting a lot of $$, just get yourself a job in the strip club! You make at least $400 a night!

Then you can buy her a gold, diamond, platinum ring!

try 2 remember tings she mite love n love 2 ak abot

my gf(well rite now we r on a brake cas of som problems but i want 2 sho her i matured see my ?s 2 see n if u coud giv advise anybody that woud b cool)

but like my girl loves horses n ther ar alwayz alot of horse things i can get even if i dont hav alot of money so try 2 tink of somtin she loves n get it for her thers gotta b somtin

It all depends on the woman...if I was you, i would plan on going to Victoria's Secret....ask one of the represenatives there what is on sale....and what is the hot pick of the season for women in their 20's....more than likely a woman in here 20's will be working there! So good luck , and I hope things get back together soon...happy holidays ;)

Make her something homemade -- that's always a good way to say that hey, I don't have a lot of money but I enjoy your company.

Or a nice watch. A nice watch always makes a difference.