does it matter how many times you experiment?

does it mean you are bi or gay if you experiment a certain number of times

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say once you "experiment" more than 10 times, and are enjoying it, then it's no longer "experimentation."

• 1 decade ago

IMHO, if you experiment more than once, then you enjoyed it, and you are no longer a 0 or 6 on the Kinsey Scale. Most everyone is NOT a 0 or 6. Most everyone falls somewhere within the 1 to 5 range, but may choose to stay focused on the 1 or the 5.

I once had a guy, in two different incidents that we played, make the point to me that he was straight, but experimenting. Sorry, hon, the second time you know what it is. I enjoyed his experimenting so much, though, I just let it go.

But then some folks get off on fantasies.

• 1 decade ago

yeah you can only experiment a certain number of times like maybe twice and then you pretty much know that you like it and its okay I mean you need to get it any way you can. Dont hurt the other persons feelings by just saying Im experimenting dont get the wrong idea then go back and back and back again to experiment. Especially if it always ends with the same conclusion.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say once you've experimented once or twice, you know whether you like it. So after that you're doing it for a different reason, i.e. because you know you enjoy it. It's only an experiment if you don't know the answer before you start.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's no rule to this, but if you continuously experiment while still doing a woman, you're bi

• 1 decade ago

No, it just means you like experimenting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, my friend, I don't think you should pay so much attention or give so much thought to semantics, to mere terms. like "bi," and "gay," and "experiment." Do what you want or need or desire to do, and so be it. Period.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say that after once..you're no longer experimenting...you like what's going on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

doesn't matter how many times. if you "experiment" then you're not straight. simple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE...and once you get throgh expirimenting give me a call (555)-que-en14

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.