Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 decade ago

Major fossil finds from the carboniferous period?

can u please tell me some of the major fossil finds from the carboniferous period.

Place, time, what was found.

Favorite Answer

www.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/mazon_creek/about_mazon_creek.html

Mazon Creek near Chicago

• Kathy

Violence has just about completely stopped in Iraq. The price of oil is about to officially hit 100.00 a barrel. President Mushariff is about to get Pakistan's government back on track and he stepped down from being the army commander too. Brittany Spears is in trouble again. The Democrats are still promising things they have no intensions on doing. The Democratic Congress and Senate haven't accomplished anything at all since taking over the two houses. Sgt. Peterson has officially been named as a suspect in his 4th wife's disappearance and they're digging up wife #3's body on Tuesday morning to reopen her case to see if foul play actually could have played a role in her death. If you need anything else, just ask! I'm Mr. News!

The major fossils that have been found on land are the Lycophytes, ferns, sphenophytes. (Plants) and amphibian (animals) 280-355 million years old is the age of the carboniferous period.

Source(s): My brain