I play Yahoo chess, and I sometimes lose games because my opponent time runs out and continues to play?

Favorite Answer

So what is the question?

Since i dont get the question, i would like to talk about my experience

well it does happen, but u cant blame the timer, with out the timer, Ur opponent might just do something else, such as watching TV, browsing other sites. The timer is still important, and it would be a fair game if the time is 5min

• monks

there is important room for errors while enjoying chess with a timer on the internet. you're able to desire to undergo in ideas the time ingredient of each gamers workstation, his/her internet service's velocity, etc. that is totally complicated while what befell to you does take place. Now, in case you have been forward in time with the help of a significant quantity, say, 25 seconds or so, and he nevertheless persevered until it sluggish ran out, then you definately have been hacked. base line: do not anticipate the clocks on Yahoo.

i play pogo alot and that happens to me often. its most likely because the game on their end froze up, leaving them unable to make their move right away, and on your end it seems as though its cheating for the opponent. trust me it happens to me and its very annoying.