I am trying to buy Dvd's from The Travel Channel called, "Most Haunted". Can anyone help me? Thanks!

I would like to buy the Travel Channel's Dvd's of "Most Haunted" w/ medium Derek Acorah, etc... Can you help? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You can buy them, just not from stores in the US. This is originally (and still is) a show from the UK. Amazon.co.uk and ebay.co.uk offer copies but be aware that not everyone will ship to the US.

I have been hoping they would release them over here just as they are over there but I suspect that it'll be a long while coming considering that the Travel Channel is several seasons behind the UK show.

Please be aware, though, that these are Region 2 dvds so be sure your dvd player can handle those before you buy!

Source(s): I love this show and have been wanting it on dvd ever since I first saw it. I eventually gave in and bought a couple of the series off ebay.

I don't know where you can buy it but I found this vid of some hauntings. I don't know if it's the same thing though.

http://www.jonhs.net/freemovies/worlds_scariest_gh...

i dont think you can yet they haven't listed anything about selling them at all.