Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Weight Watchers.........?

I would like to know is there anyone out there who tried weight watchers? If so does it work?

Favorite Answer

Weight Watchers works as well as you do. If you are committed to working at weight loss and willing to follow the program and keep with it, and go to the meetings, then yes it will work. My mother and aunt lost a combination of 80 pounds. I joined for a year, but wasn't as commited. While I lost 20 pounds when I followed the program and went to the meetings, when I stopped I gained it all back and then some. It really does help to have support. If you don't have anyone at home or work to give you moral support, then weight watchers is a good substitute.

Read some very effective tips on weight watchers and more on this site to help you

Source(s): this will help you-free useful tips & articles on almost any topic- http://free-articles.50webs.com/

You must watch your nutrition. Make sure you get all the vitamins necessary for your body.

With weight watchers it might be little difficult.

My friend used new system.

He lost 20 lb in 10 days.

Check: http://www.abccleansediet.com/

It does detox and burns fat.

It helps me to maintain my system in balance,even though I don't need to lose weight.

Tip: you can join and buy wholesale.

I used weigh watchers diet and with exercise lost three pants sizes in about 9 months to a year. It worked for me.

Eat less at night

It does if you monitor your calorie intake. Too much work.... I think you need is Nexagen USA's Jen Fe Next Fat Loss Patch. This stuff really works. Go to www.nexagenusa.com/nsolorio for more product info.

Distributors needed around the USA.

if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these

Yes it works, but if you don't keep up with it, you'll gain your weight back very fast.

people who eat breakfast have a better shot at losing and maintaining weight loss

lift and lower a soy sauce bottle 170 times with your right hand and a wok 170 times with your left