Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

When your asked this doesn't support ie7, what does that mean?

I went to a web site and tried to install a (skin) on my pc, and I was told that it didn't support ie7. I am new with the computer and do not know to much except to type or play games.

• phy333
    Favorite Answer

It means that you cannot download the skins if you are using IE7.

Hope that helps.

i'm bored with it, to respond to your first question. particular, there is racism. And the chinese language and jap are only as racist because of the fact something people, only against distinctive communities. yet you're able to do a very good purchase greater stable to do away with it in case you reside precise the place you're and help people to verify and enhance out of it. you do no longer bear in mind the '60s, yet I grew up for the time of them. have faith me, we've come a protracted way. there is not any doubt we've a thank you to flow nonetheless, yet once you communicate approximately the shown fact that this 50-some thing white woman is going to vote for Obama, then you definately ought to understand that we are on the the superb option music...

I think it means that your browser is too new for thier software.

Source(s): Microsoft