I'm having a sleepover w/ 4 of my friends.We're going shopping @ the mall.?

we were thinking of buying some make-up, but my mom will outside all the stores. Of course we can't go into Sephora even though we really want 2. What should we do 2 buy some make-up. We were thinkin of maybe going to a dollar store to buy some. GOOD IDEA?????? if not HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

i'm in fifth grade! now edit ur question first asker!!!!!!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why won't your mother let you buy make up? Ask her about it and try to convince her that you can use make up in a mature way. And no, don't go to a dollar store! omg don' t do it! The worst make up on the planet is there!!! Go to sephora if you can.

• 1 decade ago

y cant u go to sephora? y--wait! how old r u? ur in the fifth grade? omg..that is so sad. u don't need make-up, ur in the fifth grade!

wut r u gonna use it for? eh? p.s. u can't b a make-up genius if u don't even have any! geeeeez. fifth grade.....sad.

yah, and by the way, i'm an answerer not an asker.

• 1 decade ago

You can go into a drug store or a hip clothing store, some of them have makeup in them or try Bath n Body stores. Have fun!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try going to icing or claires. they have makeup and its a store with lots of accessories to. its for teenagers so you probably would be able to go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.