Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

i have a boyfriend and my mom doesn't know but he wants me to tell her what should i do?

i really like him but my mom will make me dump him if she finds out. but my boyfriend really wants me to tell her. what should i do ??? plz help me!

Favorite Answer

i think that you should invite him for dinner or something.... make you mom chat with him..... if he is a good guy then she might really like him... if she doesn't... and if he appears to be a loser or a jerk that will just end up hurting her little daughter than she wont....usually moms are right.... they have more expericne... they are not trying to screw your life and they are not trying to prevent you from being happy... they are protecting you.... you should sppretiate it..............

This is coming from a 17year old....

why will your mom make you dump him? are you a young age or is she just strict? well if i was you just tell her and explain how much you really like him. try to make her understand that it's just the way you feel about him. if she still says no then sit down and have a chat with your boyfriend about it, if she isn't understanding maybe he'll be.

Well I know how u feel well he might dump u if u don't tell if he's stupid but keeping a realtionship from your parents is super hard I've been doing it for a while at least until i'm old enough for my parents to actually let me date but anyway try to make him understand that if u tell your basically over

Ok listen 2 an expert. ME!

if ur goin out like 2 movies and restaurants and stuff then TELL HER

if ur just in those middle school relationships where u don't go anywhere then don't tell her

if she finds out then say i thought u knew!if she finds out and saying "i thought u knew" doesn't work out then tell her that every1 else r in relationships and that things r happening faster these days.

when ur bf asks u if u told her than say yes no matter what!

Source(s): my GEORGOUS brain!!!!!

dont tell your mom right know. you should wait a liitle longer. because if you tell her know she's going to make you dump him.

You should tell your mom. She may surprise you.

tell her its better for her to know then you dating him behind her back

tell her, if she sees it will make you happy then she'll have to understand

tell her

• Haha

how old are you anyway?