Ok everytime my boyfriend talks to another girl I get jealous. Help!?

Favorite Answer

Think about it this way: if your boyfriend is any good at all, he wouldn't cheat on you. If you aren't completely sure about how loyal he is, carefully watch him. Is he too flirty with girls? Too friendly with girls and pays too much attention to other girls? does he fidget or get mad when you bring this subjext up with him? does he ignore you at all for periods of time?

If you give ANY of those questions a "yes" answer, I would consider dumping him. If you don't want to let him go and are convinced he's not a bad guy, then calmly tell him that you feel like he cares a little too much about other girls. If he is a good boyfriend who loves you, he will listen and stop what he's doing.

• I feel the same way wit my special someone 2 sometimes, but u have to remember the reasons why he loves you and so on. It's okay to talk and be regular friends w/ people of the opposite sex while ur dating someone.

• u need 2 know that hes w/ u. and if he rly does love u he will not cheat er w/e on u. dont git jealous b/c i have tons of guy friends. recently i was all stresed out about somthin having 2 do w/ that kind of stuff. i have ALOT of guy friends. dont worry about it. i found out about this on girl hes liked 4 about 10 yrs. i told him idc that he likes her b/c i like other guys 2. we both told each other "i love u tho..so dont worry!" everything will b fine. ;)

Jealousy is a natural emotion. How you react to it can be the real problem. Do you trust your boyfriend? If so, then you need to let some things slide. If not, then you need to let him slide.

girls alway get jealous when their bfs talk about another girl. i think you should tell him how u feel n he'll explain to u.

When people are in a relationship, it really isn't possible to cut off ties with all members of the other sex aside from their SO.

Hmmm...all I can say is try to deal with it.

• ask your bf if he likes another girl and before he breaks up with you break up 1st or tell him off

Well you don't have to be jealous if you're sure he loves you

think about that every time you talk to a guy

chill out!! calm donw!! theyre probly just talking!! don't get all feaked out. if u guys kiss, and he hasn't stoped kissing u or anyting, then its all good, ok? but if he gets less lovey, or hes hard to find, and talk to, then worry. but calm down for now, k?