Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

How do I hold up "the girls"?

I have a beautiful dress....it is spaghetti strap though and I can't wear a bra with it unless I want my bra straps seen. I'm a full D so I obviously can't go without a bra. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

strapless slip down...I'm always having to pull the bra back up if it is strapless.

• mand
    Favorite Answer

Buy a bra with clear straps, or you can try those stick-on cups, or a good strapless bra. Most dept stores like Macys or JCPenneys have them in their lingirie dept, or go to Victorias Secret or Fredericks, you should be able to find what you need there.

• Nicole

I'm a D too, but a good strapless bra will do the trick for me in such situations. My favorite is Victoria's Secret's Body by Victoria convertible strapless. It's really supportive for a strapless bra. Be warned that it will make you look about a cup size bigger though. But I say that's a small price to pay for keeping "the girls" in check. Also, if your strapless bra is sliding down, try going one band size bigger than you normally wear. That solved my problem with strapless bras slipping.

Honey, if you're a full D, you *CANNOT* wear that dress without some sort of support! They make bras with clear straps, ya know.

Go with either a see through strap bra or stick on cuffs, my first suggestion would be stick on cuffs though, go to a department store and show them your dress so they can get you the right things.

Hope i helped :)

findone of those cute spagetti type bras the same color as your dress. see if it kind of blends. and then get some lace that would go with the dress and then twist it around the bra strap and dress strap. make it look cute. as if it was supposed to be part of the dress. good luck.

Get a strapless bra. Or a nice corset to hold "them" up... Hope that helps.

You can wear one of those stick-on strapless bras. They only cost like $20.00 and they're a really good buy. And you can't see them at all through clothing, so they're really useful.

strapless or sew in a whats called a shelf bra , the kind found in swim suits

Use bra with silicon straps!

a nice criss crossed push up bra or try a sports bra