Do you receive strange texts messages, emails, or phone calls when you least expect it?

I just got a very strange text message, and I'm thinking, "What the heck?"

Now I'm just waiting for a response from him...

Nah, it wasn't very cool... my best friend just took away a piece of our relationship... oh well...

Favorite Answer

Yes I hate it when My phone gets a Text in the middle of the night cuz my husband's in Iraq and I always panic until I find out that it has nothing to do with him. I don't like those ones

• bown

Sometimes. But what I hate is when someone calls me and says did you just call my number, this number was on my caller id. To top it off you don't know who the hell they are, and nobodies used the phone in hours!

Yes at times.

it always happens when I am at the bank and the teller looks like they might want to hit the deck,hope your mystery text turns out real cool

yea especially on my pre paid phone i had 1 minute left i was waiting for my dads call and a freaken text message wasted my minute!!!!!!

all the time.....sometimes it gets annoying though, especially if you dont know the person

my cell phone number was used before me, and the guy didnt tell his friends and family that he changed it....so every so ofteh, i et random people calling and asking for "John"....its annoying!

=)

• Bored

Yeah, for sure. I think it's funny. I usually play along for a while.

I guess I've been fortunate to avoid such craziness.

yep, this nigerian prince is always offering me great investment opportunities

i do