Do you receive strange texts messages, emails, or phone calls when you least expect it?

I just got a very strange text message, and I'm thinking, "What the heck?"

Now I'm just waiting for a response from him...

Update:

Nah, it wasn't very cool... my best friend just took away a piece of our relationship... oh well...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I hate it when My phone gets a Text in the middle of the night cuz my husband's in Iraq and I always panic until I find out that it has nothing to do with him. I don't like those ones

• bown
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sometimes. But what I hate is when someone calls me and says did you just call my number, this number was on my caller id. To top it off you don't know who the hell they are, and nobodies used the phone in hours!

• 1 decade ago

Yes at times.

• 1 decade ago

it always happens when I am at the bank and the teller looks like they might want to hit the deck,hope your mystery text turns out real cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yea especially on my pre paid phone i had 1 minute left i was waiting for my dads call and a freaken text message wasted my minute!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all the time.....sometimes it gets annoying though, especially if you dont know the person

my cell phone number was used before me, and the guy didnt tell his friends and family that he changed it....so every so ofteh, i et random people calling and asking for "John"....its annoying!

=)

• Bored
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah, for sure. I think it's funny. I usually play along for a while.

• 1 decade ago

I guess I've been fortunate to avoid such craziness.

• 1 decade ago

yep, this nigerian prince is always offering me great investment opportunities

• 1 decade ago

i do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.