WOW! OK my boyfriend just asked a question saying that I have a really ugly face and a bangin' body!?

HOW DO I CONFRONT THIS JERK! I can't believe he would be so shallow, I'm at work now and I am just hoping that he sees that I saw this. I asked the question on this page about 30 minutes ago his name is steve l. I cannot believe this!

Im sorry, I said that wrong....HE posted the question about 30 minutes ago!

Favorite Answer

Tell me his username and I'll give him some abuse...then give me your address and you can give me some....ha >;-)

Okay, who's being the jerk right now? Your boyfriend lives in a free society. So what if you think he is wrong. IT boils down to how does he treat you? He has a right to ask any question to any one that he wishes. You ought to be glad you aren't my woman. You have not only invaded his privacy by exposing his identity, but now you are threatening him! You are the one he should dump! Your attitude alone is ugly! Woman, this isnt the United State of your dumbass! Its the United States of America. Free will! Free Enterprise, Free Society, and you are not the President of YOUR MAN!

nicely i stay contained in the doughnut save capital of the international so a quite face w/a fat gruesome body is amazingly difficulty-loose, virtually the norm. if she has 2 b a million or the different i favor a butter face, meaning each and every thing looks tremendous yet her face. lol ; p

Tell him (Steve) to place a bag over his head, then he won't see you.

From the small photo you display, I don't see an 'ugly face'.

If you are 'bangin' him go on strike, and let STEVie take matters at hand for awhile..............like forever!?

Honey, you don't look bad at all.He's just a piece of trash, so kick his sorry @$$ to the curb. You and I both know you can do so much better then him anyday. There is a guy who will treat you with the respect you surely deserve and I know you will find him. Good Luck.

If I were you, I'd dump him and honestly tell him it's because he's so superficial. He's (like you said) a jerk and obviously not actually interested in YOU but in your body.

Okay well if he is talking about you,you must be doin some thing right!! u know what I mean!! lol anyways what I am tryin to say is that he only wants one thing and if that's all your lookin for to then keep with but if not dump the a**!!!GOOD LUCK!!

• Tim

WHAT!!!! is he on crack cuz looking at your face right now i would give it a 10 out of 10

Dump him

In other words he thinks your a ButterHead. "Everything looks good But Her Head" Jus tell him thats Fuccd up and he's not all that great himself. Obviously he was in it to get a piece of booty. LOL but who isnt. Tell him he aint gettin any until he makes it up to you. I dont know your a woman be vindictive however you see fit.

Sorry girl, I can't find your boyfriend's question.

Don't care too much. May be he want to get reasons to more love you. So, tell him that you don't like that and take the consequences. Leave him if he doesn't love you.