are these still in style.?

two things i luv are leg warmers and granny boots. are they still in style. thanks.

Favorite Answer

NO. But if you like to wear them then do so.

If you love them, continue to wear them. Who cares what anybody else thinks? Plus, yeah leg warmers are still and style but I'm not sure about granny boots.

The only time I'm wearing legwarmers is when I'm either teachering or taking a dance class. I have seen people wearing leg warmers on the other hand I havent really seen alot of people wit granny boots!

Leg Warmers are definitely still in style...I'm not really sure about the granny boots but hey..you could wear them anyways right? =]

leg warmers are still in and yes they are cute so are granny boots :)

I think those went out with the 80's.

Try leggings, they are back.

But hey if you like it wear it!! Never know, you might be the one to bring them back if you make it look good enough.

Read some useful fashion and style tips on this site to help you with it

Source(s): this will help you-free useful tips & articles on almost any topic- http://free-articles.50webs.com/

Make them your style. Girls where them with mini skirts sometimes up in whistler BC.

NO. plus, they've never been in style.

I don't know really but If you think they are then sure..