Who was the moron that Gave Kellie Pickler her own show? do they really think people will watch it?

• LORD Z
    Favorite Answer

That was me.

Just kidding.

She is funny however. I could see her cohosting a show.

Fox, that's who. Figures.

Fox is developing a sitcom for the AI finalist. Pickler will play a character based on her bubby self, except this naïve girl finds out that her real daddy is actually the governor. Wackiness ensues.

Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore, who wrote for "That '70s Show," are writing the script.

I think the fact that anyone even knows who the HELL Kellie Pickler is is why they gave her a show. It's obviously working.

• robee

Oooh! That's another show that I will NEVER watch. I don't know what idiot gave her a show. Some things must be outlawed.

I dont know she annoyed the hell out of me when she was on American Idol. It's funny htough I didn't know some people felt the same way

I wasn't the moron, but I can't imagine who was. I never heard about the show. What is it.. sitcom, singing (ugh!)?

i dont know the moron but she has her won show!!!!!!!! I HATE HER...hardly n e 1 would watch it i think

no?! she has a her own show? Someone needs to lay down the crack pipe.