Who was the moron that Gave Kellie Pickler her own show? do they really think people will watch it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • LORD Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That was me.

Just kidding.

She is funny however. I could see her cohosting a show.

• 1 decade ago

Fox, that's who. Figures.

Fox is developing a sitcom for the AI finalist. Pickler will play a character based on her bubby self, except this naïve girl finds out that her real daddy is actually the governor. Wackiness ensues.

Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore, who wrote for "That '70s Show," are writing the script.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the fact that anyone even knows who the HELL Kellie Pickler is is why they gave her a show. It's obviously working.

• robee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Oooh! That's another show that I will NEVER watch. I don't know what idiot gave her a show. Some things must be outlawed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I dont know she annoyed the hell out of me when she was on American Idol. It's funny htough I didn't know some people felt the same way

• 1 decade ago

I wasn't the moron, but I can't imagine who was. I never heard about the show. What is it.. sitcom, singing (ugh!)?

• 1 decade ago

i dont know the moron but she has her won show!!!!!!!! I HATE HER...hardly n e 1 would watch it i think

• 1 decade ago

no?! she has a her own show? Someone needs to lay down the crack pipe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.