how do you arouse ?

your partner in order for them to get in the mood? i use ice cubes.

Favorite Answer

It almost always involves the sense of touch but any and all senses sight, hearing, smell, taste may be involved. An often forgotten ignored or not thought about bit of sexual stimulation involves conversation, flirting, talking dirty.. I could go on...but I'd be violated for pornography....

seriously though....when you come down to it, sexual arousal is all in your head, which just goes to prove that the brain is the sexiest organ.

Ice cubes? Interesting...

I like to use my tongue - all over. I can lick a guy from head to toe, and not miss a spot. That usually does it.

Takes a while, sometimes, especially if he's a big man, but that's all part of the tease, isn't it?

Sometimes I ask him to do the same for me instead (or as well). I find it works either way.

Source(s): Is this going to get reported for adult content?

I do not think that there is a general answer to that question, everybody is different and enjoys different things - personally I think ice cubes could be a bit annoying but whatever tickles ya fancy.

Try going down to a local sex shop and investing in some toys.

• me

Play fighting gets my partner in the mood.

Where exactly do you put the ice cubes? :-)

I got in the mood just reading JBoy Wonder's response.

Well it all depends on who you with and what their interests are.

As for me I like to do a little fantasy role play or play wrestle when I'm with someone. I recently found out that "playing coy and being hard to get" works with well and teasing is rewarding.

:-)...but that's just me. Also talking dirty is a BLAST :-)))

I don't know, but I gotta think of some new things for me and my bf to try tomorrow. We're kinda bored.

So many answers, so little time.

Fantasies, my imagination, my hands, my tongue, his mind, his fantasies, his imagination.