hey asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

average height for 14 year old guy?

am i above average 5`5.5 how about shoe size around a 8 mens. womens 9. what`s your height and shoe size

Favorite Answer

The average for a 14 year old boy is around 5 foot 6, so you are very close to the average.

I'm 5 feet tall, wear a size 6 shoe. I'm a girl.

When I was 14 I was 5'3" and had a size 8 shoe size. The year before I was 4'8" and still had a 8 shoe size. Today at my old age of 40 I am 5'5.5 inches and have a 9 shoe size.

Most guys grow until they are 25. My oldest son is 6', he is 21. He wears a 10 shoe. My second is 17 and wears a 13 shoe and is 6'1" and my youngest is 15 wears a 10 and is 5'8". My guess is he and his oldest brother will be the same size.

My sister is 5'10" and wears a size 7.5 shoe size. My older brother is 5'8" and wears a 9 shoe. My deceased husband wore a size 7 shoe and was 6'. My youngest brother wears a 11 shoe and is 6'2". My guess is my middle son will be like my younger brother.

You can just never tell with shoes and height.

• Huh!

You have a normal height and shoe size for a 14 year old. I'm 14, 5'7, and my shoe size is like 9.5-10, Male.

5`6, 9 mens. Alot of guys worry about they're height, it's normal and byt the end of school you'll all be about the same anyway.

there is not any such concern with the aid of fact the popular guy, every physique is distinctive. up till te age of 13 my husband became into short and fat, and now he's 6 foot one million and a sturdy build. you will get taller mate, dont stress :)

• i'm thirteen and am 5'7.5 or 5'8 and my shoe size is a 6.

i'm 5'2 and i'm a 6 1/2. female.