Hair Salon's Closed On Sunday's Anyone Know anyone in Kennesaw GA Who Can Fix my Color?

If anyone knows someone in Kennesaw GA who can fix my hair I would be greatly appriciated. My hair looks patchy and uneven.

Help I just went to get hair highlighted and they messed it up bad?

Okay, the picture I had was blonde with ligt brownish tint of red Highlightes. My hair is now dark brown with red. It is uneven in color. just the top is dark, on one side it is dark on top and blonde down and the other side is all dark.

She tried to fix it by dying it all to a light brown and it looks terrible. It is dark almost like a burgandy. on top and brown in the back but one side is all dark in the front.

This is embarrising. I am probally not making much sense right now but I dont know what I am going to do.

Is there anything I can do?????

1 hour ago

Okay, I really just want to go back to by hair color. She said in a few days I could go back and she could put color remover on it but it will dry my hair out.

She had got some on her hand and used that hair remover to get it off and to me it didnt take squat off.

How bad will this damage my hair and will it even work.

Is there a bett

Favorite Answer

You should not have left with your hair like that! It can be fixed, I had a friend go through the same thing, the only thing she complained about was how long it took to remove all the color.

• Kathy

most hair salons are privately owned, so they do tend to be closed on Sundays. The poor owners do need a day off and anyway there probably ins't much demand for their services on a Sunday as people are doing other things.

• .

buy dye from the store that is close to your natural hair color and do it yourself at home