what is the funniest TV commercial ad? is there a website for such a contest?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the Geico "caveman" ads, particularly the one where he's in the airport and he passes by the billboard that shows a caveman. No words, impeccable music choice, spot-on reaction. (Those ads always make me wonder whatever happened to Caveman #2, who appeared in the first ad--where the Geico guy takes them to dinner to apologize. Caveman #2 is the Brian Dunkleman of cavemen.)

My all-time fav ad, tho, is the Jack in the Box ad with the stoner guy in the van. I don't think they run that ad anymore.

• 4 years ago

hi Fonzie, previous responders you've already known (Nicky, Melissa, artifacts & Jimmy) have made solid calls in this question; for me, the over-reliance on those songs cheapens the reason we adore those songs contained in the first position, to boot because the artists' legacies. To my way of questioning (admittedly somewhat extra philosophical, perhaps, than the time-honored concentrated customer), this severe use reflects poorly on the promotion and marketing Dept's of the manufacturers and is an utter indictment of the imaginative vacuum that apparently exists on the ad agencies which concoct the labeled classified ads. you may say that the first time a song replaced into used, then that replaced right into a one-off 'smart idea', and so long because it replaced into used with permission from the artists & songwriter(s), it would want to be ideal. unavoidably, although, our copycat cutting-part international pounced on the concept and song followers are in many cases pushed up the wall. yet i do not recognize how that is going to ever give up. perhaps the more youthful song followers of on the prompt are already familiar with it, and may not be afflicted 20 or 30 years from now even as their previous favorites get appropriated for aggravating commercial use.

• 1 decade ago

Don't know if there's a web site, but the funniest commercial I've ever seen was the one about "cat wranglers" years ago during the Super Bowl.

• 1 decade ago

The ad where the mouse is standing on a chair and screaming because there is a box of Talon on the floor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"im mr bucket, put your balls in my mouth"

Funny, funny advert for a kids game. Watch the advert! Heres the link!

• 1 decade ago

that new sierra mist commercial with the eagle in it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.