Why do women love gay guys so much?

A lot of gay guys are extremely popular with the ladies, especially the hot ones, why!? And when I say gay, I'm talking about a very specific kind of gay, the kind that's very feminine.... you know, obviously gay. And I know some would say "oh he's not necessarily gay, he's might just be... show more A lot of gay guys are extremely popular with the ladies, especially the hot ones, why!? And when I say gay, I'm talking about a very specific kind of gay, the kind that's very feminine.... you know, obviously gay. And I know some would say "oh he's not necessarily gay, he's might just be feminine!" In any case, chicks seem to luuuuuv these kinds of guys.

I've been wondering, why doesn't this work the other way around? I don't see guys jumping over tables to hang around with manly lesbians who act like men. I know most guys wouldn't mind hanging out with hot bi-sexual chicks but they don't count.
By the way I've got nothing against gay ppl, I'm just curious!