Could God be hiding behind the Heisenberg uncertainty principle?

Update: I'm not sticking "labels" on anything here. I'm just asking you all to use your heads and think. That's what God or Nature gave you those pear-shaped appendages for.
Update 2: Incidentally, Einstein did not disprove Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. He simply voiced his disdain for it in a letter to Max Born, another physicist of his day.. Einstein said, "I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice with the universe." To which Born promptly replied, "Who are you... show more Incidentally, Einstein did not disprove Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. He simply voiced his disdain for it in a letter to Max Born, another physicist of his day.. Einstein said, "I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice with the universe." To which Born promptly replied, "Who are you to tell God what to do?" Stephen Hawking, a well-known physicist of our own day, had the last word on the matter however. He said, "God not only plays dice, but sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen."