What does MONTHLY HOUSING PAYMENT mean?

Im applying for a credit card and it asks me that? Do they mean how much i pay for my house or what?? Im confused!

Best Answer

Yes if you pay monthly rent or mortgage payment then that is the amount you would use.

• saleh

Monthly Housing Payment

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does MONTHLY HOUSING PAYMENT mean?

Source(s): monthly housing payment mean: https://tr.im/M3kJf

This is the same for any loan application. It is equal to the monthly mortgage + insurance + taxes on the property. If you are a renter they want to know your rental amount.

I write a blog on the subject of credit management, mortgages, real estate trends, etc. Check it out for more information that may be helpful.

• Cybeq

Monthly: Once per month.

Housing: Domicile, dwelling, residence.

Payment: Money exchanged for goods or service.

Hence: How much do you pay every month for your rent, lease, or mortgage?

Monthly housing does not refer to a loan repayment just how much it costs you each month for your accommodation. ie Where you live.

Seems to be a pretty straightforward question. If you own a home, what's your mortgage payment? If you rent, how much do you pay in rent?

They are trying to establish a debt-to-income ratio, how much of you income is already being paid for your housing and other obligations.

Source(s): 10 years in mortgage banking

This is a good question, and one that has been the source of confusion for me for quite a long time.

I was thinking to ask this too