What does MONTHLY HOUSING PAYMENT mean?

Im applying for a credit card and it asks me that? Do they mean how much i pay for my house or what?? Im confused!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes if you pay monthly rent or mortgage payment then that is the amount you would use.

• saleh
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Monthly Housing Payment

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does MONTHLY HOUSING PAYMENT mean?

Im applying for a credit card and it asks me that? Do they mean how much i pay for my house or what?? Im confused!

Source(s): monthly housing payment mean: https://tr.im/M3kJf
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is the same for any loan application. It is equal to the monthly mortgage + insurance + taxes on the property. If you are a renter they want to know your rental amount.

I write a blog on the subject of credit management, mortgages, real estate trends, etc. Check it out for more information that may be helpful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cybeq
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Monthly: Once per month.

Housing: Domicile, dwelling, residence.

Payment: Money exchanged for goods or service.

Hence: How much do you pay every month for your rent, lease, or mortgage?

• 1 decade ago

Monthly housing does not refer to a loan repayment just how much it costs you each month for your accommodation. ie Where you live.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seems to be a pretty straightforward question. If you own a home, what's your mortgage payment? If you rent, how much do you pay in rent?

They are trying to establish a debt-to-income ratio, how much of you income is already being paid for your housing and other obligations.

Source(s): 10 years in mortgage banking
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

This is a good question, and one that has been the source of confusion for me for quite a long time.

• 3 years ago

I was thinking to ask this too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.