Axe cologne - do women really like it?

I'm curious. My boss said that all the parents of teenagers were asked by the school not to buy it for their sons for after they finish pe classes because they all put it on in the locker room and then it gets rauchy. Do you women really like this smell?

Also - what colognes do you like?

Best Answer

Axe is basically a deoderant, not a cologne. It has a very sweet sticky smell and is extremely overpowering. I'm not surprised they don't want it in the school locker room because they smell would be like a cloud of sticky sweet sweat.

There is a TON of cologne out there and experts will take everything from your age, look, and personality to try and find the best one for you. This is not to mention that scents change over time and new ones emerge constantly.

Here are some I've used/like.

DKNY BeDelicious - I use this one as a daily wear cologne. It is a little citrus and a light memorable scent that isn't too exotic for an every day kind of thing.

Envy - This is the "sex" scent. Envy is a good date cologne, lasts long and women seem to like it. It is a little heavy for every day though.

A*Men - This is a weird chocolate/lavender scent that works well with sweat and stands out in a croud. It is very distinct and great for a club or party type environment because you will stand out from all the frat guys who smell like cool water.

Himalayan - This is an extremely light cologne that works best in a fancy situation. Dinner with a girl's parents or a fancy tux wearing situation.

Axe For Women

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Axe cologne - do women really like it?

Also - what colognes do you like?

Source(s): axe cologne women it: https://tr.im/M1N0n

Well you've answered it already. Anytime you put adolecent boys together and cologne it's trouble. When I was a teenager Polo was HUGE!! The boys bathed in it, I still can't stand the smell.

It's not necessarialy the type of cologne but also how much is used. You can take the best smelling cologne in the world and ruin it by over using it.

My favorites are: Aramis, Eternity, Cool Water, Curves they smell "masculine".

• Angela

HI guy, hate the smell of axe morans would but the bogus commercials portrayal as a matter of fact teenage girls like the smell and wear it themselves,yes oh yes women check out men's bathrooms most men are not to much on house cleaning. For get about axe its all a bunch of bull.

Axe doesn't work. The real sexy cologne is Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier.

I love the smell of axe gravity! but my favorite cologne on a guy would have to be Nautica.

Axe, Hate IT

Unforgivable, Love IT

I like Axe in the singular; one one person at a time! I can see that it would get overpowering on a bunch of guys at once!

My husband wears Pi and 360 at my request. They are about my favorites.

I think it smells good, but I also think that when guys pour it on it stinks.

Mens cologne is a tricky thing, but my favorites are:

Calvin Klein Eternity, Escape and the new Euphoria (my new fave)