Could having meth in my system cause a negative pregnancy test result??

If I'm late but got a negative pregnancy test, could it be because theres meth in my system?? I heard if you have meth in your system you will get a negative response. Is this true?

Best Answer

its more likely that the meth is causing your cycles to be irregular.

yeah i am going to say the same thing as jen^^ if you are trying to concieve what the hell are you using meth for. i dont think it would have any kind of affect on the pregnancy test at all. but if you are i hope for the sake of the baby that you quit using meth. that from what i have heard is a pretty bad drug.

I don't know, I wouldn't think meth would have an effect on a pg test. WHY the hell are you using meth if you are TTC?

If you are ignorant enough to do drugs in the first place you are too ignorant to raise a child right. Maybe this is a higher power's way of keeping a child safe.

First of all if you are pregant you are harming your child. Why are you using meth anyway.

You know I have been trying to have a baby for 3 years.I am disguisted that you would do something like that!