Who is Lois L'amour????I need help!???

Lois l'amour wrote "THE ETERNAL FRONTEIR"

Update:

Thank You Everybody..!! :)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he was a very prolific and great writer dealing mostly with the old west and the american frontier, I have all of his books as a matter of a collection, most I have read but some I just did not feel the urge to as..well..some are basically the same- same story line, same plot outline...- he was a very well travelled and well educated man though and had a very interesting life outside of "western" writing here is a link to more info

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

He's a Western writer. Wrote tons of books. Including "Riders of the Purple Sage".

• 1 decade ago

He's an author who grew up in North Dakota. Wrote a bunch of old west type books.

Check out his website.

• 1 decade ago

Best all time Western novelist. Wrote numerous paper back novels about the old west.

You still find his books on almost every book shelf. i.e book stores, Wal Mart in their book section etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He is self-educated Western story writer. I believe he had 7th or 9th grade formal education. not sure... Anyway, he held many jobs and traveled a lot. He also read tons of books. Check out his autobio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Louis L'amour

pronounced Lewey like Hewey , Dewey, and Lewey.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His name is "Louis L'Amour", and he is a famous American writer of western fiction.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IMDb Title Search

"Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993) ... tcc "Louis L'Amour's Conagher" Derecho de familia (2006) tcc "Lois de la famille, Les" - France ...spanish.imdb.com/find?q=LOKIS&restrict=Movies+and+TV;tt=1

Druid Hills Accelerated Reader List

L'Amour, Louis. 21.0. An Acceptable Time. L'Engle, Madeleine. 11.0. Dragons in the Waters ... Lenski, Lois. 6.0. The Phantom of the Opera. Leroux, Gaston. 12.0 ...www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/~druidhills/ar/authorL.html

NationalAnthems.us Online Forum - Italy: Bandiera Rossa (Avanti Popolo)

Please read the forum rules before posting or using any information ... Que dans ces lieux règne à jamais l'amour des lois, la liberté, la paix ! IP Logged ...www.nationalanthems.us/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1146823282

NationalAnthems.us Online Forum - Romania (Partidul, Ceauşescu, România)

Please read the forum rules before posting or using any information ... Que dans ces lieux règne à jamais l'amour des lois, la liberté, la paix ! IP Logged ...www.nationalanthems.us/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1103577436

NationalAnthems.us Online Forum - Chile: Venceremos

Please read the forum rules before posting or using any information ... Que dans ces lieux règne à jamais l'amour des lois, la liberté, la paix ! IP Logged ...www.nationalanthems.us/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1105449852

• 1 decade ago

He wrote a bunch of western novels. Google him...or look him up on Amazon...you'll see.

• 1 decade ago

He is a very famus writer . visit this link, know all about him

http://www.louislamour.com/aboutlouis/biography.ht...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.