Do newstands recieve magazines faster than subscribers to the magazine?

Favorite Answer

subscribers are supposed to get the magazine faster but for some reason newstands always appear to get it faster. I guess it really just depends on which magazine you are subscribing to. some subscribers may get it earlier, some may get it later. many magazines give the subscriber and the newstands the magazine on the same day.

Yes, newstands always receive the magazines faster and earlier than subscriptions, because I subscribe to Cosmopolitan magazine but I get the issues late and there always on the newstands early at the store.

Yes for simple reason, subscribers paid the money and newstands are going to pay. The people who buy in the newstands will not buy it if there is a time delay whereas the subcriber has already bought the book and it only has to reach him.

Yes indeed newstands do often receive current magazines faster than people who subcribe them.

Yes they do, and that hurts my feelers, since I paid to recieve it every month...you would think they would make sure we got it first, but no....

hmm..that's weird because I always get mine first when i have a subscription.....