So....if I am a Christian?

So according to non beliveres, if I am a Christian I am brainwashed? I am stupid for believing the way I do?

Favorite Answer

I have actually once been called "too smart to follow the church the way you do" So, in my opinion, you are not stupid, or brainwashed. Non believers don't understand, and don't want to. You can't convince the unwilling- that applies to you too. People who don't believe can't make us stop believing, and Christians can't make non believers believe.

One day, I believe some will cry out- "I should have listened" Christians are supposed to be fishers of men- we just don't get many bites--:)

Dear you can't live your life all the time based on the approval or disapproval of other people.

Everyone are unique. If there are 50 people in the room, there may be more than 50 opinions. If you believe in what you believe in, why let what others believe in, affect you?

Some people believe in Buddha, while others believe there is nothing to believe in. It comes down to what you want to believe in. If Christianity is your choice, great. Don't let others opinions make your decisions in life. No one agrees all the time. Whatever the choices are that we all have to make, we usually make them by determining what is best for us. Not everyone else. Good Luck!!!!!

Well, according to Christians I've been tricked by the devil and am stupid for following Wicca, for that path leadeth only to hell...

Hi, pot. This is kettle. Did you really just call me black?

To a non believer you have issues. Yet when people have a death, a sorrow or sickness who does the worst heathan call out to?

They say we are brainwashed because we choose to believe......

They allow people to influence them to NOT believe.....

who is brainwashed?

We follow the truth

They follow the world

I'll stick to my guns and believe........................

Try not to worry, it does no good. Their type would always be around. Some of them would change in the time frame God allows them too:)

So praise God, and God bless you!

I don't think your stupid for what you belive. As long as it makes you happy.

BB

Morgaine

They may say lots of things.... but when they are dying, they will call out to God too!!

that about sums up there opinion about you.

welcome tot he club