Sharetrading - Mining & Drilling Jargon?

Hi, I'm trying to get a handle on mining jargon and would like to find a website that has information regarding what might be a good indicator of resources when found by mining companies. I suppose I am looking for a guide to help me find what is a good indicator or rule of thumb when mining companies do... show more Hi,

I'm trying to get a handle on mining jargon and would like to find a website that has information regarding what might be a good indicator of resources when found by mining companies. I suppose I am looking for a guide to help me find what is a good indicator or rule of thumb when mining companies do their drilling. ie is 1gpt of gold a good indicator or is 3 gpt of gold better. What is a good indicator for gas reserves, what is a good indicator of gold and other precious metals.

Cheers