why do men after 10 years forget that am still a woman .and what happen to the love .we once had?

my man forget am a woman he says i give you everything what more do you want.i want to feel... like a woman .again you give. why don't men see the saddness i feel .am very nice looking and take care of my self......he say am tried am sick......why he had no one........i hear this from alots of my friend s

Favorite Answer

It looks like you are living in the past. you should stop thinking of how things were 10 years ago.

because relationships change, you are not the same and he is not the same.

Maybe you should do things "outside" the relationship, like studying language, painting classes, yoga, gardening, etc.So you can feel good about yourself withot the approval of your husband or others.

You are looking to your man to make you happy, when in reality it is *you* who is in charge of your happiness. After 10 years, it's a different kind of love. Not less than the excitement of new love, but different. Hopefully deeper, more profound, with a sense of comfort and peacefulness. You sound like you have arrived at a point in your life where you are questioning the quality and meaning of your life, let alone your relationship. I recommend that you and your man work on a volunteer project together. You will strengthen and deepen your bond together by doing something meaninful together. Here's a great place to start. Good luck and a big hug!

www.volunteermatch.com

men are men, they really get tired, so you have to continously reinvent yourself as a woman, but even if you do reinvent men are polygamous,too bad we have to bear with that, but if we are really blessed and smart we can turn things around, watch out men!

What went wrong and can it be repaired?

try talk with him...

Source(s): If you are single or going throught a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://www.dating4fun.net/go4.php