Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

and the bad loser award goes to............KANYE WEST or FAITH HILL?

Favorite Answer

I pretty much agree with almost everyone else on here. This award goes to Kanye. to have him actually go up on stage and disrespect the winners by explaining to them that his video cost $1million and the fact that he should have gotten this award, was childish. If Kanye was a real man, then he would have said something AFTER the awards show, showing his disapproval on losing to someone else in a category he thought he should have won. I mean, what would happen if he won an award and someone came up to the podium and took the microphone away and while giving a speech, said that he should not have won? He would have went off. There would have been so many guards up there trying to break off a fight. His ego is going to have him be sitting at home, alone, with no one wanting to work with him because of his massive ego. This will be his downfall.

faith comes in at a close second. The reason why is because unlike what Kanye did, the CMA's was telecast live and everyone in the states happened to see her reaction. She had her hands up as if, before her name was going to be called, like "Yep. I knew it. I won this award as well." But, when she realized that Carrie Underwood won, she said "What?" as if to say the following:

"You mean some little girl from American Idol no less, won this award? I mean, if it was someone else I could understand that, but her? Out of all the other nominees, she was the one who won? What? Who the f'uck is this girl anyway? And how long is she going to be a country star? I was here before her, more talented then she'll ever be, and I will be here long after her trailer park a'ss is nowhere in sight! I can't believe this s'hit! Motherf'ucker!

Where's my f'ucking agent?! Get 'em on the phone.....NOW!!!!!"

Yeah. That is what all sums up in the word "what".

Kanye West

My opinion is Kanye is the sore loser. I think Faith Hill was just poking fun at the whole thing. I read an article that stated even Carrie Underwood has no hard feelings. They were talking and joking afterwards. Maybe Faith was just making fun of Kanye getting on stage and interrupting a speech.

Kanye

• Apple

What Faith Hill did was nothing compared to what Kanye West did. His attitude is bad and I would never buy anything of his.

Kaynce West

Kanye. At least Faith Hill is well established in the business. He's just a cry baby who thinks he's better than he actualy is.

Kanye West didn't surprise me...his ego is insane. Faith surprised me though (she's usually so classy)

As of this moment I am going with Faith Hill, because it is the opposite of what you would expect to see from her.

• ?

No competition, Kayne West. Faith Hill merely showed disagreement with the results, what she did was a normal human reaction for someone that was expecting to win. Kayne, on the other hand....well, we'll probably see him on the Surreal Life with K-Fed in a couple of years.

Kanye West, he is just crazy. And he thinks he is the greatest thing alive.