Are Unicorns Real??

Best Answer

no

• Rasta1 year agoReport

Good day people UNICORNS ARE NOT REALL!
      This is the greatest answer ever

Are Unicorns Real

Yes unicorns are real hers a song about a unicorn

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

Kids I sat in a box with a big big unicorn so ye unicorns are real

Yes. In 1988 Willam Harold discovered a strange horn buried in the ground, one so far unrecognized. This sparked a search for a strange, unheard of creature. Millions of people began searching. In 2004, many believed it was only a hoax. But, four years later in 2008, Mary Jane found and photographed a real, leaving creature. It was later labeled a unicorn, due to its one horn. It was discovered it could fly, and had many magical proprities. The government panicked, realizing all their covering up of magic and aliens had been exposed. They told the public it was fake, and forbid anyone from publicy addressing the issue. By 2014, it was forgotten, but a few still know the truth. I, am one of those few.

Yes they so are real. They only got wiped out coz of noahs ark. Noah left the only 2 unicorns after he taken all the 2 animals.yea he just left them standing on top of a mountain.eventually the rain grew so high the unicorns had to swim ands when they got to tired they kept their horns and turned into whales so it would be easier for them. That s why we have those whales with horns idk what they are called but yea. They did kill the unicorns to make a load of whatever. Noah ark is the only story I believe in the bible.

Yes they are there come in different colors 2 not just white my. Favorite is the purple unicorn. They r the best. There is a hole history behind the unicorn wars 2. Rhe white anpd purple unicorns teamed up against the rainbow and orange unicorns and slaughtered them 2 near extinction cuz they couldnt figure out how 2 use their powers but the purple and white unicorns slaughtered them with these painful pellets now unicorns florish in the country of uniastan

Source(s): I own a purple unicorn ;) :0

Yes Unicorns are real they just don't look like horses

Yes, I do think unicorns were real! That mean old man killed them for their horns to make more weapons for dang wars! And me and my friend could've had a pet unicorn right now if it wasn't for tnose old mean men!

Yes MY PROOF over 250 fossils prove to be unicorn have been found

I think unicorns exist on spiritual plane of existence, but not in physical form on this earth or not anymore at least. If there is a heaven (a perfect new world that god has created to go to when you die) then I believe that's where you'll see them. There's two other theories. Europeans believed narwhal tusks to be the horns from the legendary unicorn. Some believe that Noah threw the unicorn off the ark and it evolved into the narwhal. As these tusks were considered to have magic powers, Vikings and other northern traders were able to sell them for many times their weight in gold. The horns were used to make cups that were thought to negate any poison that may have been slipped into the drink. During the 16th century, Queen Elizabeth received a narwhal tusk for £10,000 - the cost of a castle, which she used as a scepter. Avalon (probably from the Celtic word abal: apple; see Etymology below) is a legendary island somewhere in the British Isles, famous for its beautiful apples. It's also known as a fairy island, an invisible island where all mythical creatures stay.

Yes Me And My Sister Lived With One And They Do Not Look Like Horses