where can I get my eyeglasses adjusted for free?

I purchased a pair of glasses online and when i got them, they were a little too tight on the side....what should I do? Please advise....thanks!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lens Crafters will do it for free, so will most places (its a quick and easy thing for them to do). They want your business and if you leave happy, they just hope that next time you'll go to them (even though you probably won't).

• Login to reply the answers
  • Devo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Herb's World of Free Eyeglass Repair! It's located on the 8th moon of Jupiter. If you get to the planet Xylophem, you've gone too far.

• 1 decade ago

The nicer shops do it for u free. But I was in one, when they said "These eyeglasses wasn't made here. Sorry. Bye." F**k off.. :P

But they often kind... and do it free.

• 1 decade ago

You can usually go to any place that sells glasses, in the mall or even at walmart and they will readjust them for no charge. Also you could go to your eye doctor...they might have to tools to help you as well!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Usually Wal-Mart does it for free . . I used to go there even though I did not buy my glasses from there

• 1 decade ago

Any eyeglass shop should be happy to help you out.

• Dianna
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

eye glass world

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pearl vision but i think u may have to have like a prescription thingy their but try anyway

• 1 decade ago

lenscrafters or walmart's optical

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.