I need help setting up two wireless networks ones on verizon dsl and ones one comcast hsi?

I need help setting up two wireless networks ones on verizon dsl.. i need to know the router settings for wirless setup such as connection type is it a static ip or dynamic ip what type of security encryption do they use 128 wep or wap? Comcast i also need to know the settings for a router to set up a wireless... show more I need help setting up two wireless networks ones on verizon dsl.. i need to know the router settings for wirless setup such as connection type is it a static ip or dynamic ip what type of security encryption do they use 128 wep or wap?

Comcast i also need to know the settings for a router to set up a wireless network such as the type of ip address static or dynamic security type and so forth.. Can anyone give me detailed instructions on both of these set ups
Update: Verizon router is a compusa one that was reccomended from verizon.. yes and comcast will config your home for a in home networking but will charge u 150 for the install plus a fee to rent their router they will not use just any router the comcast one is a linksys laptop im using a pcmci card linksys encryption on... show more Verizon router is a compusa one that was reccomended from verizon.. yes and comcast will config your home for a in home networking but will charge u 150 for the install plus a fee to rent their router they will not use just any router the comcast one is a linksys laptop im using a pcmci card linksys encryption on all pc can use 128 wep