How do you politely tell someone that they have really bad body odor?

Okay, here's the deal. I'm a manager of a small 3 person department. I have this one girl in my department that has really bad body odor. She's the nicest person in the world. I don't want to hurt her feelings! I also don't want her to quit. We work in a small inclosed office, and... show more Okay, here's the deal. I'm a manager of a small 3 person department. I have this one girl in my department that has really bad body odor. She's the nicest person in the world. I don't want to hurt her feelings! I also don't want her to quit. We work in a small inclosed office, and sometimes the smell is so bad, that I have leave on an "errand" to just get away from it. I'm bad at telling people things like this, and the HR person for my company was helpful, but not really. Any good TACTFUL ways that I can handle this??