A Question for:Christians,Muslims,Jews,Hindusts,Budhists?

Here are 5 persons,namely :A(Christian),B(Muslim),C(Jews),D(Hindusts),E(Budhists)A,B,C,D,E,.They all devoted to their religions,...they do all good things to other people,.they just the one of the best devotee in their religion.

My Question:..WHO WILL GO TO HEAVEN?...pls state ur religion.

Ps: serious answer please.

A(Chrsitian),B(Muslim),C(Jew),D(Hindust),E(Budhist),....i wonder yahoo didnt print out all my typing!!!!

D(Hindus),E(Budhist)

i dont how yahoo can re arrange and shortened my sentences....in their like

i am Christian,...HINDUST,BUDHIST were here before other religion,....should they go to hell just THEY NEVER HEARD?

Best Answer

They will all go to Heaven according to their expectations and understandings.

I'm Muslim (B):

It is not a matter of doing good and to be nice.

The first above ALL, to believe beyond doubt that ALLAH is the only GOD, and not to associate any body else with him, and Mohammad PB UH is the prophet and last messenger.

Otherwise, rejecting that they were promised by Hill.

If you want prove Read Holly Quran

Source(s): Holly Quran

I'm a Christian and the ones who believe in Jesus Christ as their personal savior kand have lived their live for Him will go to heaven

They ALL go to heaven (or, wherever their respective faith tells them where the good go).

I'm Jewish.

My faith teaches that people of all faiths (and non-believers, too) all have a shot at the great beyond.

The key is to focus on the here-and-now, to do the right thing (ethically speaking) and to help each other.

Doesn't matter what color, race, religion or socio-economic factor you weigh in on, God loves ALL people and wants us ALL to be the best we can (to ourselves and to each other).

Luckily I am not the judge of who goes to heaven. I think it will be based on the individual's understanding, there sincerity, and there actions based on faith, which will effect whether or not someone is in "heaven" (whatever that is). I would bet each of those you mentioned would be in "heaven.

I am mormon.

I am Jewish, and we believe that all moral people go to heaven, regardless of what religion or belief system they choose to follow.

• Hope

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

• Kimo

God has answered you question:

[3:85] If anyone desires a religion other than Islam never will it be accepted of him; and in the hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost.

Source(s): Qur'an

I am Christian;

It is my belief that only the ones whom believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom died in all of ours place will go to Heaven; for it is only by the covering of the blood of Jesus will go.

For God stated that no one is perfect, all have fallen short of the glory of God. We all being in our sinful state have no possibility in entering into Gods' throne room, for God is perfection while we are still imperfect.

A good example of this is: when you turn on the light switch in a dark room, the room is immediately enveloped in light. It is the same with God and us. God is the light and we are the darkness; it is only by the blood of Jesus will we be able to become light and enter into the glory of God.

all of them

will go

first

A

muslims good ones of course

they have to obay god orders and make good deeds

B

christian any one die be4 knowing about islam and obay the right holy bible orders will go

C

any jew died be4 knowing christainity

or about jesus and was obaying god orders given by Moses will go to heavin

Source(s): muslim from egypt