I need a poem from a young daughter to a father.?

I am looking for a poem from a 3 year old little girl to her father. My neice is 3 and her father was killed in a car accident yesterday. My sister is wanting a poem she can put in the paper from her 3 year old daughter to her father. If anyone had any poems or ideas on where i can find it...I would greatly... show more I am looking for a poem from a 3 year old little girl to her father. My neice is 3 and her father was killed in a car accident yesterday. My sister is wanting a poem she can put in the paper from her 3 year old daughter to her father. If anyone had any poems or ideas on where i can find it...I would greatly appreciate the help.
Update: thank everyone so much for the answers that you gave and the poems they were all very sweet. My family and I cried when we read them. I wish i could choose more than one best answer.