Have you heard of this makeup business???

I am a two year customer of bare Minerals, but I recently found this website froma business called Flawless Skin Mineral Makeup. has anyone bought or even heard of them?? Their website looks very generic and doesn't have any information about h ow they started, any copyright date,a phone number for customer service, or pictures of their empoloyees. Their eye colors look great, so I wanted to knwo what they were about. Any infor would be great!! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

why would you stray from bare minerals??? i love it! if you are wanting them cheaper, you can find tons of real bare minerals products on ebay!

If you want to check out amazing mineral make up with tons of eye and cheek colors as well as mineral powder foundation you should check out www.arbonne.com click on shop online and look under About face color. It is phenomneal I have used bare minerals before but this is by far better. Arbonne is a 26 year old company with lots of history. Check it out let me know if you have any questions.

If they don't have a customer service number, then they are illegitimate for sure. Don't buy anything from there.

Never heard of it... but, make sure you check consumer reports on it before you buy anything. Also, make sure you can exchange or return if it isn't what you thought.

never heard of them. so i would tend to say, stand clear. also, do yourself a favor and try MAC. yes they are expensive as all get out, but as a long time MAC customer/user....they give me the kind of coverage i am looking for. and oh by the way, i am a TGirl. a pre op TS.

yes i have heard of something like that but im nt sure xx