How many major scandals has the GOP had in the past year?

I stopped counting at 250.
Update: Barbara C -- Yes, God gave me a brain. A very strong, healthy, human brain. Too bad he gave you a sheep's brain. :-(
Update 2: Just the "facts" (LOL) -- Aligrespeq listed them for me. Isn't that nice? We Dems do nice things for each other that doesn't involve bribery. Go figure. As for your list versus his, your list goes back -- WAY back -- where his list is far more current. Looks like the GOP has a way with... show more Just the "facts" (LOL) -- Aligrespeq listed them for me. Isn't that nice? We Dems do nice things for each other that doesn't involve bribery. Go figure. As for your list versus his, your list goes back -- WAY back -- where his list is far more current. Looks like the GOP has a way with accumulating scandals FAR more rapidly. Nice try at deflection, however. That's what you Repubs do best.