Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If Richard Pryor was alive and well......?

Do you think he would still be funny like Chris Rock, Dave Chappell, and Kat Williams or would he be funnier?

• COOKIE
    Favorite Answer

Richard Pryor had a gift he could control any and every audience..He was a master at his craft...His Humor was real it was his life his family his loves and his mistakes....He was so honest about the stories he told...and He was a Proud African American...He took his audience and made them laugh at themselves..that is a rare gift that Pryor had.....I Loved this man and I was Heartbroken about his addiction and his illness...There Will Never Be Another Comedian or Comic Actor Like Richard....In Life Sometimes You Get Only One Chance At Such Brilliance's And We Were Fortunate To Have Had The One And Only Richard Pryor......AND YES HE WOULD STILL BE AT THE TOP TODAY........luv kara

I always loved Richard Pryor and I think he would be funnier than the above mentioned

Richard Pryor was one of the best and I think he would be funnier than those you mentioned.

• BAnne

If Richard Pryor was still alive, he would just be a has-been comedian that everyone felt sorry for because of how he lived his life.

Sorry, never thought Richard Pryor was ever funny

He would be one of the top comedians with living-legendary status like George Carlin.

• JP

He funnier than the lot you mentioned.

Yes I do,his talent was ahead of it's times.