Who will win this Sunday: NEW YORK GIANTS of CHICAGO BEARS??

OK, i asked this last week, and got a mix of answers. Im asking it again. Eli Manning now has better stats than Rex ReallyGross,man, whose performance yesterday against the 2-6 Dolphins was insanely bad. My core of defensive ends is, however, hurting badly, so to speak, with Michael Strahan going down with a... show more OK, i asked this last week, and got a mix of answers. Im asking it again. Eli Manning now has better stats than Rex ReallyGross,man, whose performance yesterday against the 2-6 Dolphins was insanely bad.
My core of defensive ends is, however, hurting badly, so to speak, with Michael Strahan going down with a sprained foot, Osi Umenyora out two weeks in a row, no Sam Madison or Justin Tuck either.

BUT, I still say my Giants WIN this Sunday. I need to hear your opinion (and especially that of my boy, Wrecker).
Update: And obviously its Giants OR Bears.
It looks like a half-assed R though, in the question...... LOL