JAMES S asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

who was the only tampa bay buccaneer to run a punt return for a touchdown?

Favorite Answer

Ronde Barber returned a deflected punt for a touchdown against Chicago in Week 13 of the 1998 season.

Joey Galloway had a 59 YD Punt return for TD Dec 19, 2004 against New Orleans.

(As of 2004) WR Karl Williams owns five of the eight punt return touchdowns in franchise history (There may have been more since)

This has been done numerous times. Could you be meaning a Kickoff returned for touchdown?

The Bucs are the only team in the NFL without a kickoff return for a touchdown during the regular season. Before the start of the 2006 Football season, the number of regular season kickoff returns stands at 1,764. The Bucs have scored touchdowns on five kickoff returns during preseason games, however.

yeah you mean kickoff return. karl williams has the team record for punt returns. i think 4 or 5.

Karl Williams returned 4 I think

But I think you mean returned the kickoff...and I don't think anyone on our team has done that ever!

Go Bucs!

Vernon "Re" Turner.