Are Muslim fathers bound by their Islamic faith to kill their daughters for 'honour' if they marry Christians?

Update: "Honour killing' may not be in the Quran, but a lot of fundamentalist imams in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia DO kill their daughters for dating, marrying non-Muslim men and believe honour killing as their duty to Allah. In asking this question I am neither condemning or condoning... show more "Honour killing' may not be in the Quran, but a lot of fundamentalist imams in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia DO kill their daughters for dating, marrying non-Muslim men and believe honour killing as their duty to Allah.

In asking this question I am neither condemning or condoning honour killing, but just seeking first-hand opinion. It seems a lot of Muslims who answered my question have their heads buried in the sand and are ignorant of the Muslim men who kill their daughters in the name of Islam .