are there any hunters on answers and if so what do you hunt?

i am getting ready to get a hunting license and would like to bow hunt in kansas

Favorite Answer

I hunted with my husband this year and got my first buck. It was quite and expierence. Not sure if I will or won't next year.

That would depend on you:

i know Duck Hunters that have never hunted deer, I know deer hunters that have never hunted Ducks. I personnally do not hunt ducks. But, that is a choice i make. Never really given it much thought as to why. Maybe the water='s wet cold lol.

I would suggest you get a Big Game type License. I am not sure of the Laws in Kansas. And get you a Deer in the freeze.

Primarily I hunt big game (Whitetail deer, Mule deer, Elk, and antelope) I do enjoy hunting upland game birds such as quail and pheasant and occasionaly I like to go on a snow goose hunt. I do not hunt squirrels anymore since the season is to close with the deer season.

If you hunt in Kansas you need to hunt deer. The numbers are too high right now.

Turkey, pheasant, ducks, geese, squirrel, whitetail deer, and I am going to coyote hunting this winter and hopefully elk/pronghorn antelope/mule deer hunting in the next coming years.

• Akela

I hunt with bow and gun for the following. Deer, rabbit, squirrel, turkey. Occasionally pheasant and grouse.

whitetail,turkey,birds,wild boars,rabbits,squirrel,coyotes i like to hunt all year long i would love to hunt kansas

White tail deer and turkey mostly

• Whitetail deer mainly...

i hunt anything considered "wild game"