are there any hunters on answers and if so what do you hunt?

i am getting ready to get a hunting license and would like to bow hunt in kansas

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hunted with my husband this year and got my first buck. It was quite and expierence. Not sure if I will or won't next year.

• 1 decade ago

That would depend on you:

i know Duck Hunters that have never hunted deer, I know deer hunters that have never hunted Ducks. I personnally do not hunt ducks. But, that is a choice i make. Never really given it much thought as to why. Maybe the water='s wet cold lol.

I would suggest you get a Big Game type License. I am not sure of the Laws in Kansas. And get you a Deer in the freeze.

• 1 decade ago

Primarily I hunt big game (Whitetail deer, Mule deer, Elk, and antelope) I do enjoy hunting upland game birds such as quail and pheasant and occasionaly I like to go on a snow goose hunt. I do not hunt squirrels anymore since the season is to close with the deer season.

• 1 decade ago

If you hunt in Kansas you need to hunt deer. The numbers are too high right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Turkey, pheasant, ducks, geese, squirrel, whitetail deer, and I am going to coyote hunting this winter and hopefully elk/pronghorn antelope/mule deer hunting in the next coming years.

• Akela
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I hunt with bow and gun for the following. Deer, rabbit, squirrel, turkey. Occasionally pheasant and grouse.

• 1 decade ago

whitetail,turkey,birds,wild boars,rabbits,squirrel,coyotes i like to hunt all year long i would love to hunt kansas

• 1 decade ago

White tail deer and turkey mostly

• Whitetail deer mainly...

• 1 decade ago

i hunt anything considered "wild game"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.