Ryan T asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is the better QB..Matt Leinart or Alex Smith?

i personaly think Alex Smith is however he needs a team that knows how to play football. what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Alex Smith is definitely the better Q.B. look at how well he has done this season. He has no receivers to throw to and he still plays better than Leinart. I think Leinart is over rated and Smith is under rated.

Smith has the advantage of experience since he's been in the league an extra year over Leinart, so Smith would be the better choice at this point in time. Comparing first year numbers Leinart has been better and I would personally take Leinart long term.

Matt Leinart

• stan l

I don't think Alex Smith will ever be any more than a very rich journeyman NFL QB. Matt Leinart is a much better QB and he also plays for a garbage team.

I relatively have the two on my roster in a keeper league and can be leaning in the direction of conserving Leinart over Smith. Smith has been convalescing and ought to have a particularly sturdy 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, yet his WRs are Darrell Jackson (getting older) and Ashley Lelie (never shown consistent). The return of Vernon Davis ought to help out, yet I nevertheless think of Leinart will do greater suitable ordinary. basically examine out who the Cardinals offense has...Fitzgerald, Boldin and James. no longer a foul trio to assist Leinart.

Matt Leinart. Once he gets a line he'll start tearing it up.

I think Alex Smith is over rated.

Now, Today, that may be true, but in the long term, Over their careers, I think Leinart will be a better quarterback

I think Leinart is right now, and willl be in the future.

• CJ

Right now it's Leinhart, but Smith actually has the slightly better surrounding cast. AZ is just the worst team this year