If Our Avatars Would Come Alive , Who Would You Like To Meet?

Which Avatar Is The 1 You Wish You Had Thought Of 1st ?

• Anry
    Favorite Answer

Alot of ppl, but the ppl I just remember now is:

You for sure

Renée

Judasrabbi

Kibagami Jubei

dukalink6000

Joni B

nico22

DieselWeasel

LiN

Prince charmant

And 2 much that I really just forget.!

Good luck.

I would like to meet The Jester, because he seems to appreciate my warped mind, I would like to meet Judarabbi because he can somehow answer my questions just by knowing what I'm thinking even if I don't say what I actually mean...lol....I would like to me Gypsy because she seems to answer with her heart, and Renee too for the same reason, Joni B., because I think she would laugh the whole time, Special Ed because he just cracks me up, Pauly because he has those sexy eyes.....I can go on and on.....I know I left out hundreds of names.....I would love to go to a Yahoo Aviators Convention and see if I could match the real people to the aviator personality!

I would like to meet an Avatar that likes snakes,like me and that in general loves nature and ALL its creatures even the so called creepy ones. thats who I would like to meet I dont care about looks or status .

Judasrabbi

Renee

Chucky!!! He has a brilliant sense of humour and is really funny.Im in need of a good laugh.

• misery

I like my avatar... I'd like to meet her... Other than that, I'd like to meet a few others! :-)

as; ttui[ww tn[ps'df'/6]ws

[465as]

My avatar accurately represents who I am; it is a shame you cannot see more of it, in its entirety.

i am an angry fighter, alone, and considered taboo by my people.

I am for Truth, I am truth, and I fight for truth~!

• Lynn M

The very long haired woman, slim and pretty. All that I am not.

Judasrabbi or special ed