What Did H.R. Stand For IN H.R. Puffinstuff?

The Old Kids Tv Show H.R. Puffinstuff Im Trying To Figure Ot The Initials Serious Answers Only Please..

8 Answers

Relevance
  • LORD Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sid and Marty Kroft said "Royal Highness" backwards.

Legend has it "Hand Rolled"

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure it stood for anything, but you know everybody always said that whole show was about smoking weed and drugs. The "Puffinstuff" and the magical flute. The Krofts have almost admitted they were on drugs when they did the show. So I have heard that the H.R. stands for "hand rolled", but that is just rumors. Funny though. Witchy Poo....LOL.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a series about a boy named Jimmy (Jack Wild) who, with his magical talking flute, Freddy, hopped aboard a boat, was kidnapped by the evil Witchiepoo (Billie Hayes), and taken to Living Island where he was befriended by a dragon, Mayor H.R. Pufnstuf. Jimmy and Freddy also encountered sneezing houses, talking animals, and other oddities. With its paths through the forest, menacing talking trees, and a witch as the antagonist, Pufnstuf looked a lot like a low budget "Wizard of Oz."

as to the hr stand for i still don't know as it is not posted anywhere i could find

• riesgo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hr Puffinstuff

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • embrey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Puffinstuff

• 1 decade ago

it was never talked about on the show but some say it stood for hand rolled, because the show was linked to the usaged of cannibis.

thus you would have Hand Rolled Pufnstuf. Seriously lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never heard. Maybe it was His Royal Puffinstuff. He was a mayor so that could be royality.

Did you hear he died recently?

• 6 years ago

Hand rolled , man

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.